Sunday, April 25, 2004

Final Blog from Bellwood Street

The majority of the boxes have been packed and moved, and now it's just a matter of putting away the bits and bobs and give the place a final scrub. And so will end life at the flat that has been home for the past 14 months.

I type this as per usual on the computer next to the back window where the sun is shining down and making everything outside look just wonderful. I've always enjoyed this spot, and will very much miss the view. Despite the odd problem, the vast majority of our stay here has been excellent. This has been by far my most favourite place that I have ever stayed at. I'm feeling a bit nostalgic to leave it behind, but saying that am also looking forward to making the new flat "home". Hoping to enjoy part of this day outside, so I'd best get to it!