Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Bits n' Bobs

A quick update for those who are keeping score.

Just spent a fantastic last few days with my good friends Steve and Rachel. They had been in Manchester visiting family and made the hour flight north to spend some time in Glasgow. It's always tough to do too much travelling in a short period of time, so we decided to keep it relaxed with a few mini trips around Glasgow, and go heavy on the gin and tonics. Works for me!

Glad to see Drew back in blogging business. The poor guy always seems to have trouble getting from Ottawa to Toronto though. Mike also checks in with a fab article on communication and journals. Keep up the good work gentlemen.

My girlfriend Fiona made the valid point that I have yet to make mention of her in this blog.

After attending a great barbeque this past Saturday, I realised I could never be a vegetarian, despite the more than valid moral arguments in favour of it. The house the barbeque was held at backed onto a cow pasture. Somebody couldn't finish their burger and tossed it into the field, using the logic that maybe the cows would like a change from grass. I suppose drunk people forget where burgers come from.

No comments: