Friday, September 26, 2003

On The Road Again

I have just returned from another week in Rosyth where the novelty factor of living in a hotel has more than worn off. Words do not express how happy I am to be back in Glasgow. My contract was due to end during the middle of next week, but over the course of the last few days my employers have discovered that I am the only one who knows how to use key parts of the system that is being implemented. Result: short term contract renewal! It looks as if I'll be employed for a few more weeks yet anyway.

During his recent stay over here in Scotland along with Kevin and Kathleen, Troy took to the streets armed with a keen eye and a digital camera. The first results of these shots are being posted on his website and can be seen by clicking here. He has also posted a section outlining, in his term, the "crazy signs of Scotland", which can be seen here. Very funny stuff.

Be prepared Canada! My favourite Irish talk show host Graham Norton has signed a deal with Comedy Central, which means Mr. Norton will be soon be gracing televisions overseas very soon. I have no doubt the King of Camp will be huge.

That's enough for today methinks - I fancy a shower and my own couch to lie on.

No comments: