Saturday, September 20, 2003

Sauce of Chaos

Mike's journal has lately been an interesting source of material, not least of which was the discovery of House of Hotsauce, a brilliantly designed site by a bloke who clearly knows his music. What really struck me however are some rather amazing coincidences between myself and the mysterious "Sean". He too has recently left the shores of Lake Ontario to have a go at life in Scotland (Edinburgh rather than Glasgow), has attended several of the same concerts as me and impressively has at least once used a Smiths lyric to title an entry. He also has (had?) something to do with the amazing Global Pop Conspiracy, a site to which I was introduced by my friend Christy and was a constant favourite of mine before I left behind the comforts of a computer and broadband Internet at home. At a quick glance through the House I wasn't able to spot a contact point so I'll have to see if an email address will materialise through our four degrees of separation. In the meantime, I'd say a link is certainly warranted.

No comments: